Revitalizing eye serum containing serum contains five synthesized growth factors (EGF, IGF-1, FGF, FGF, VEGF), Vitamin B9, Lipopeptide, NG Kombuchka, and Peptides. Regulate a broad spectrum of biological functions, including cellular proliferation, survival, migration, and differentiation.
with a FREE GUA SHU TOOL (worth $35)
- Lipopeptide – This active contains a conjugating long chain fatty acid that improves skin penetration and skin affinity. It initiates the stimulation of collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis and it strengthens connectivity within the cells.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 ,Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 , Oligopeptide-1 – Combats lack of skin firmness and cohesion which is often experienced during chronological aging.
- NG Kombuchka™ – Is a unique skin conditioning active which contains the fermentation of Sweet Black Tea by the symbiosis of two microorganisms. It contains organic Acids and Vitamins. Kombuchka supports overall skin quality by enhancing skin smoothness, radiance and uniformity of tone.
- Mixed tocopherol – A natural Tocopherols complex which offers high oxidative stability.
- BIO-Placenta – Is the combination of five synthesized growth factors (EGF, IGF-1, Acidic FGF, Basic FGF, VEGF), Vitamin B9, and Acetylated Glutamine. This complex supports resilience and overall health of the skin.
Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) is a natural protein that plays a key role in angiogenesis, the formation of new blood vessels. It promote its production are incorporated to stimulate microcirculation around the eyes. Improved blood flow helps in reducing puffiness, minimizing dark circles, and rejuvenating the skin.
Fibroblast Growth Factors (FGF) aFGF -primarily stimulates the proliferation of various cell types and is known for its involvement in wound healing, angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels), and tissue repair. bFGF -is involved in a broader range of cellular activities, including cell proliferation, wound healing, embryonic development, and differentiation of cells. It plays a crucial role in angiogenesis and neurogenesis.
Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) utilized for its ability to boost cell turnover, which is essential for maintaining youthful, radiant skin. EGF achieves this by binding to the EGF receptors on the cell surface, triggering a cascade of signals that result in increased cell proliferation and skin regeneration.
Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) is utilized for its role in stimulating cell growth and differentiation. IGF-1 works by binding to specific receptors on the cell surface, triggering a cascade of intracellular events that culminate in enhanced cell proliferation. This cellular rejuvenation contributes to a more youthful complexion, aiding in the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, and the overall signs of aging.
Skin Tip: Apply this every night before moisturiser